‘3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief‘ is an all natural system developed by Kristina Tomlin, which claims to be able to completely cure chronic bacterial vaginosis. According to the official website, BVCures.com, it offers immediate relief of burning, itching, and pain associated with BV, as well as a permanent cure using simple ingredients that can be found around the home.
Kristina Tomlin has said that she herself has suffered for almost a decade from BV, and found herself getting worst after trying the myriad of over the counter and prescription products meant to get rid of the problem. She claims that using her product, you can get rid of your chronic BV within three days – a statement that seems a little hard to believe.
I went a little deeper to find out the facts behind this product.
Purchasing The Product
You can only buy 3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief through the official website, as there are no secondary retailers for the ebook. All you have to do is go to the main page, and scroll to the bottom, where you will find a large, purple ‘Order Now’ button.
That will take you to a secure location, where you can buy 3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief using any major credit card or PayPal. This is actually a pretty convenient feature for those of us who feel unsafe using a credit card online.
How It Works
The product uses a three step remedy made from all natural ingredients you will likely have at home, and if not can pick up at any local grocery store. I can’t go into detail on what these are, for obvious legal reasons. There is also a great deal of other information provided, such as:
- How to eliminate odors after physical activities, or after sex.
- The products that you should avoid, and why.
- The secret to restoring healthy bacteria which is beneficial to the vagina, and to overall feminine health.
The main ingredient used by 3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief is genuinely a simple one, and the remedies provided make both medical – and just common – sense. I was surprised by how obvious it was after looking over the information given, and actually felt a little foolish for not figuring it out myself. However, the claim that you will get a complete cure within three days seems to be unfounded. I read many reviews, and spoke with many people, and they all said that it took at least five days, and sometimes as many as eight, before they got rid of all of their symptoms.
All in all, that is still pretty good. A few things to keep in mind, though:
- Medical conditions that cause the bacterial vaginosis will be a factor in the effectiveness of 3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief.
- You should always have a medical diagnosis and talk to your physician before trying this remedy, as sometimes a more serious condition can create the same symptoms as BV.
- You have to use the exact ingredient advised, not a variation, in order for it to work.
- The product is genuinely effective.
- Kristina Tomlin offers a generous amount of bonus offers with purchase of 3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- There are plenty of reviews, testimonials, and facts provided both on the site and off of it.
- There is more information provided than you will ever need, so it is a little redundant in some areas.
- The product works in closer to a week, rather than three days, but it does work.
Overall Rating : 9/10 – Highly Recommended.